View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
really? Not all girls will do the same.. as in run away.
Even though my other half went to jail for some reason. Im glad that im still with him and he got himself a decent job.

Most girls r materialistic in some sense. Maybe we eyeing for some shoes or bags. I think eyeing those stuff should not be classify as materialistic. There are some exceptional case which i cannot speak for them. Just like most guys eyeing some gadgets.

If u dun want ur woman to tell u all these. Then u prefer her to tell this to another guy? That is becos she has u in her heart n thinks of u so thats y she chose to share with u.
If u have a bad day at work maybe u can just tell her u want a moment of peace.
I would very much love to meet a girl who can love me for who i am as i will love her the same way too. I try very much to make her life better but i have limited resources and i hope she understands. But i am in sbf enjoying myself because i had a few sg gfs in the past who either despises my poverty, finds someone more romantic or just simply got tired with me. Then i started to turn bad. Fucks around, makes more money, and the girls just got easier to get. Including the local girls. Strange phenomenon.