View Single Post
Old 17-05-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any good SPA to visit in JB other than HV and VIP?

Lately I have been to one SPA near KSL. There is no GQ asked after the massage session. The style is like Sawadee Spa like that, decent massage and conversation. However, no hot/cold pool no buffet no theater and full package etc. But I believe other bros who can sian the girls better can try to KC the girls to provide special secretly. The spa is so called proper spa like Sawadee Spa outright say no provide sexual service of any kind etc. However, we all know why we go Sawadee Spa for.

The special about this place is that my masseur is a China Milf. I am surprised as China lady very rare liao. Their voice, accent and the way they talk can already make you steam. My one not much of a looker but after the session the one I saw outside wow. Then I asked her are the masseur here all Chinese. She said all from China except one from Thailand and two local guys. Wow... Those who prefer Chinese speaking can go try. I find it rare as nowadays all the massage I went are like Indonesia, Local Malay or Thai/Cam but not Chinese. Btw, the receptionist or maybe lady boss is very pretty.

The Spa starts with Blue something near KSL. Bros can go recee and provide free parking outside just like Sawadee Spa. Btw, I never spoilt market. Actually, I wanted to give her $30 tips after the session. However, after going out and see that chio Milf, I decided not to give as no GQ asked. If I just give $30 to a not so good looker, chio one might expect more. Through out the session I also wonder should I give $50 or $100 if GQ was asked cause China Chinese not cheap now. However, I think $50 will do. No way I am going to inflate the prices. Bros take not this spa also charge more expensive. I paid $136 ringgits for 90 minutes body massage ($128 + 6% tax). So all the more I should not tip for not special as the higher price is already include for the China Milf.