View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went at 12pm and wei wei haven't make up or changed. Yang niu was ready.

They get half the amount we pay. So if I pay 150, she get 75.. n if I take 1hr 200, she get 100. So this time she get 75 plus my 50 without sharing with her boss.. so our session ended 45min too.. even though I pay 200 in total..

Ask me come back often.. but I think only if I missed f a white chicken with pink pussy..
She scare ppl dun like her golden pussy hair.. but I think n told her that's her uniqueness. .
It looks like the cut for this shop is definitely too much. The WL should be given more like $100 out of $150 and $150 out of $200. No wonder the WLs tend to cut corner in their services and not as motivated to service clients as some WLs from other shops.

My Personal FR Thread: