View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: HIGH END / VIP Massage Parlors Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex95 View Post
Here's a quickie list with the cheapest level girl:

Black Caviar (4000THB) is always good. Pricier, but worth the quality.

La Belle (2700THB) used to be my go-to. They had top quality girls and really nice rooms. I went twice post-covid and left because of no options.

Emmanuelle (1900THB) post-covid is now my go-to. I feel like girls migrated there when other spas closed. They have the most selection from what I've seen. The rooms are meh, but they all have bathtubs for soapy.

Alaina (1900THB) is and was always a piece of shit! I sometimes stop by there on my way to Emmanuelle -- just in case. Not really "high end."

Maria (5100THB) is AWESOME, but pricey. BUT AWESOME!!! High end, VIP, classy.

Tara (4900THB) renovated and doubled their prices. I haven't been because 4900 STARTING is way too much for me. But I think they're going for high end market now.

Little Duck: I haven't been, but friends say it's so-so, though they always found someone. In the old Nataree spot (RIP)

The Office (2300THB) it was good, but I went pre-covid

The Bank (2300THB) it was good, I went pre-covid

List of Bangkok Soapies
Emmanuelle not seen 1900 category. Lowest price is 2400.

There's 3 other types of price cards with lowest price rising up much more.

Maria has best balance of price and quality. About 6-7k is good enough
BC needs 8 to 10k

Very individual... some like... some think if pay 10k can go for four 2-shots around Sukhumvit area

Nobody mentioned yet Royce (sign outside says X men club?) Have seen several good ones but this is a place usually to chop carrots. "Friendly local" will offer to bring. They immediately get 500 to 1000 commissions if you paid.