View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I stopped going to YY cos she expects 2 blue notes from me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I stopped going to YY cos she expects 2 blue notes from me.
I'm not referring to twinkle eh bro. She never ask me for any amount before. If I think she did well I tip her on my own accord which is usually 1B.

I was referring to my unpleasant experiences at Jx previously when I was still active in yishun. At the start yes.. it was fun and worth it because I think Jx was a fresh new playground for me. But slowly they open mouth to 2B, sometimes even more. But I am no carrot head la.

End of the day, willing seller willing buyer lo. Every spa has good and bad. Play responsibly and you won't be hurt in the pocket. Don't let small head get over your big head can liao.

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY.