View Single Post
Old 27-03-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Finally returned to bkk from chanthaburi yesterday and this morning contact admin for Rebirth Massage via line and managed to secure an evening appointment with patty.

Admin was well versed in english and gave me very detailed directions to the location and told me to plan ahead for travel time. luckily my condo is only 10 min distance via car to the location and was able to reach there on time.

the massage took place in an apartment room and the room had a very relaxing atmosphere. patty was really friendly and offered me a cold drink and then told me to go take a shower.

after shower, i lay down on the bed face down and the first hour she was giving me a really good thai traditional massage starting from my feet and slowly working her way up to my neck.

then she told me to raise my hips up and started the prostate massage. you can choose to opt out of this procedure but i chose to go for the full experience and i can only say that it felt really weird, but in a good way.

after that i was asked to turn around and she started working on my tummy area, hips, calves and thighs. then she begin the jg procedure with the vein pulling and also working on my shaft and the whole area around it. it isn’t as painful or uncomfortable as the chinese style of jg and i prefer this a lot more.

2 hour went by really quickly and after all was done, i went to shower and left feeling so relaxed and energised. highly recommend those in bkk or going to bkk to give Rebirth a try as i’ll definitely visit them again.