View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Appreciate if everyone can share more detail such as which Province, what date you last went etc.
I can help share average prices of Massage Parlours around Sukhumvit area (Soi 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 31, 33, 53) as I frequent this area. So you can prepare enough cash for your happy activities. There are plenty of shops in this area, not possible make a list of them. Most of them accept only CASH payment. Prices as of Sep 2022 - Jan 2023. I don't just sit around at the PC waiting for answers, I went down to find and try them out. You can check out the FRs I shared in the other thread, but there are many bros around who have way more experience than me.

Here are average prices I gathered recently from various shops for basic room (+/- 300B), they are inclusive of Full Service with (usually non-existent) massage. If you don't like having the massage, you still need to pay for it as booking fee, then start going at her straightaway in the room to maximise the time for your favorite activity. If you want to change the oil to like Nuru gel (just the gel not Nuru Massage), maybe add about 150B - 300B depending on the shop. VIP Jacuzzi rooms are about 300B - 500B top up.

Erotic Massage Parlours
60 min: 1,900 - 2,100B
90 min: 2,100 - 2,600B
120 min: 2,300 - 3,000B

Nuru Massage Parlours (B2B Nuru Massage on the Inflatable Air Mattress)
60 min: 3,000 - 3,200B
90 min: 3,500 - 3,900B (With exception of Daisy Dream which is 5,000B which compulsory included the VIP Room)

Outcalls (most shops only offer 2 - 3 hrs outcall), I asked at the shops when it's not in the menu
2hrs: from 3,000B - 2 shots
3hrs: from 5,000B - 2 to 3 shots
6hrs: from 7,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
8hrs: from 9,000B - 3 to unlimited shots
10+hrs: from 11,000B - 3 to unlimited shots

Number of shots (usually, but still depends on shop)
60 min: 1 shot
90+ min: 2 shots
2 girls x 90 mins: 2 shots (some shops are unlimited shots)

Better to confirm with the shop, some shop charge extra for additional shots. Eg: EZ Massage is +300B for 1 each extra shot, another is +1,000B for 2 shots. It's easier to ask if 90 min is 2 shots then just take it. It's usually only 200B more, you get the extra shot and 30 mins more to play with her. Either they are not very good at maths or hoping u don't ask when coming to the menu.

Tipping
You already paid for FULL SERVICE, so there is NO NEED to tip the girls. But if you like her, you may tip her to (try) improve your next experience with her. How much is up to you (don't give 20B lah), but I tip about 200B - 300B to girls that give excellent service. I tip my regulars more to keep them happy with me.

Improving the experience
Girls quality may vary, you can go in the shop to view the girls and leave for the one next door (and so on) if none is to your liking at anytime. The owners are not stuck up like GL OKTs lol, these are way more patient and polite as long as you don't cause trouble. It is ok to ask the mamasan which girl will provide you the service you want or her history. Eg: DFK, AR, BBBJ, new girl, age, can speak English, tattoos, had kids, health check, or check if she is a post-op (u can check her ID, but later she maybe black face haha) etc. Better ask for the service especially if you want it, else you end up waste time and money inside then end up not satisfied. You can smoke or drink (alcohol) in the room of most of the shops. If you can speak Thai, the experience can be much better.