View Single Post
Old 14-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR - Rip off Masseuse - book at your own risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
so do you think they really have time to attend to one negative FR.
Why not? It may be 1 bad FR to you but if enough people ask him about it, it will seem like many bad FR to him. You write 1 bad FR. 30 other guys ask him about this 1 bad FR. You think the advertisers won't be irritated and do something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2timesaday View Post
so we also must evolve with the times ---> new trend should be be to provide bad FR for gals who provide bad service so they they can be quickly shut-down. We do not have to worry about accidentally giving the contact info to a undercover AV who pm you for her contact, right?
You are quite the expert in got say like never say right? You write so many words but what did we learn after reading through them? Nothing. We still don't know who you are complaining about.

Since you aren't going to help us weed out the bad, why not keep your comments to yourself in future? Less frustrating for everyone.