Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amansari De Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
She is the boss cum manager cum trainer..... where got time to do service?
Btw having her as the manager was a good strategy as she knows what the customers wants and also know how to recruit suitable ladies.
So far all the ladies here quite good in service.
And the number of ladies keep growing everyday...... even the MLs are allowed to provide full service if the customers want to go all the way with them.
Yes she is the one calling the shots there now.
I was in the changing room when she came in with a contractor.... apparently she was not satisfied with his work and complained about the locking mechanism of the lockers. She told him to replace all of them or she would not pay him.... damn garang sia.
Anyway she recognised me even though almost 4 yrs never gone there.... she said hi and apologetic say she has work to do.

After spending @ 3 hrs there having my massage, suana & steam room and then boom boom with 189..... I went to the canteen for some makan.... but alas no more food left.
Only able to offer me soft boiled eggs & bread.
Not even have maggi mee. Over at the corner table a group of the ladies were having their dinner which they had ordered for delivery by grabfood and offer me some of their food to share.
Whilst eating with them 139 came into the canteen and told of the situation. She apologized for the lack of food and offered to bring me out for makan. Ho sey liao.... I thought got opportunity to rekindle old times with her. After changed and waiting for her.... she brought me to her car and there was a guy in the driver seat..... an elderly port bellied ah beng type.
She intro him as her "laogong" .... and I sianz liao but still went to dinner with them. Talked to her laogong and it seems he knows a lot about the history of Amansari .... when I spoke of my previous visits .... he was able to recall the staff and ladies during that time. So I suspect he was either previously involved with Amansari or a very frequent visitor back then.

Anyway 139 says she personally vets the girls and does not use agents. These girls are recommended to her by word of mouth and she gets someone to QC them and trains them if there are areas to be improved. She welcome any feedback on the girls.

She also let on that of the current 4 massage ladies, all of them are very experienced and able to provide full service too.
3 of them can also do anal (+ tips to the lady).

Looks like this is an up and coming spa that will be popular in time to come. And very value for money compared to the other spas in JB.... although the distance might be a turn off for some guys.