View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
natnat9393 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

wah just so pissed and want to share what happened to me moments ago

called a contact to my hotel that I added in my last trip (from KTV), quoted 1000baht an hour. plan was to stay with me for ~6hrs, dinner, etc. good price to me as last session had good rapport. All was good, sex everything. Until I was ready to pay her when she leaving, that I realized my money was all gone. She still want to act blur, and ask me to search her. Check through all her bags but nothing, last left was to strip her and check. Then she say why don't you look through the toilet since that was the only place she went, I went in and saw her quickly went near the main door. Came out and open the sliding door and saw all my money dumped there.

she still said she didn't know anything. knn, been partying for so many years, first time experience this, so just want to remind all bros to be careful and don't let your guards down.

before anyone want to say I dumb or any negative comments, please keep to yourself. Just want to gently remind other bros and nothing else. already dulan max.

Last edited by natnat9393; 07-06-2023 at 03:09 AM.