View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering : Fri 21.10.2005 @ 7.30 pm at Danga Bay Food Court,JB

Just came back from outstation last week. So no internet to play.

Look like its time for me to speak again -_-"

Aiya, I also using the nickname "boy", so I am small lah. But small and short are different. I may look small from outside but inside I am not short.

Cool man. Remember my slogan, PEACE NO WAR. No condeming over height, weight, look, no fightning for the same girl and now add one more, no questioning on nickname. The gathering is to exchange info and whoever, yes whoever no matter you have didi (small brother) or mei mei (small sister), as long as you want to venture in this paradise or have any question relates to any s*xual activities, all are welcome.

Thank you Bro KL for appoint me as the Secretary. I feel very happy because all my hard work had been appreciated. So can I ask for a free drink on the next gathering. I want TIGER. CARLSBER also can. Kam Sia.

Beside doing report I can do a lot of things also e.g. drinking, flirting, singing and of course cheonging. I am a very multi talented "boy".

For those who don't know, this Bro JB boy and Bro JB Guy are two different people. Bro JB Guy is another Mr Wonderful in JB because he knows a lot of "Jalan Belakang" in JB. So he call himself JB Guy is not wrong. He is entitle to that. Clap clap clap. As for Bro JB boy, maybe you got your very own contact and lobang. Kindly share with us your field of expertise.

Burger King makan makan can lah but want to gathering there a bit dangerous. Because that place cannot smoke, later the petrol station meletup. BOOMMMMM!!!!! Susah lah like that. No more Burger King in JB liao.

Haha...see you guys soon.

Tata titi tutu.