View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tespest View Post
I have received many PMs asking about this and that.

As a new member to this forum, I can only receive 10 PMs max and can only reply every 5 mins.

May I suggest that you post your queries here so that other bros may be able to offer even better advice, and more imptly, everyone else can benefit from the sharing.

However, I do warn again asking questions whose answers have been provided before.

Have a sextifying long weekend all!
I get imagery of ants at a picnic as soon as there is some free info regardless how good or bad u will get hundreds ants pm you..then after they eat there fill the dissapear never to return the favour but they all claim a brotherhood...the most numerous ate guys who members for 10yrs contribute zero but take offense when you refuse their request ....that's how these forum works nowadays.... Not one response to my request for help albeit it was in jest but I get those requests daily and ppl have no idea how outlandish their request to me ate..amazing