View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
was quoted that at a korean owned/frequented establishment (cant recall which but near the entrance of walking street), at around 3pm. i guess the cost is because the girl will be out with you until the next day whatever time you send her back. also, girl had typical look that koreans go for, slim, fair, with good boobs or butt.

on the other hand, at club atlantis, girls range from 4k, 4.5k to 5k depending on their category - normal, dancer, model.

I barfined this short but slightly chubby chick with great tits from atlantis for 4.5k at approx 730pm and she stayed with me till the next day 11am.
Heng ah bro