Old 02-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possibilities of Finding transgender in Legal cathouse and theFreelancer

Yes very possible….. this is my true experience that happen recently… I attended a friend’s wedding and the whole table was a mixture of the bride and groom friends. All of us are strangers. Seated beside me is a very pretty lady of about 25 years old. She is so pretty i couldn't stop taking sneak peeks at her. (Iam a straight female lol) halfway through the course I was checking my Sbf account as I posted a thread and was checking for any new messages. I didn’t bother about discretion as I thought it’s just words on the screen no one will know it’s SBF. Or so I thought. Furthermore on both my sides are female.

Then suddenly the pretty one leaned towards me and said “hey u on SBF ah? Hahahah”

I was shocked.

I said “how u know ah?”

“Aiya I also surf sbf lor hahaha”

Suddenly the dinner became a little more exciting. Seated beside me is a lady who frequent sbf, what exciting stories she could have?

“I see u from start to now u keep looking at sbf hahaha, are u FL?”
The way she giggle, can make any man go weak. Cute dimples. Pearly whites.

“No I am not FL… I posted a thread seeking a male slave for a friend who is coming to Sg for hols hahaha she is a Dom. Play play kind not pro la. You know what is Dom?”

“Dominatrix la… Ooooh so exciting”

“So why u on Sbf?”

I expected her to say something like being curious etc… her answer shocked me. Not because of what she is, but her forthright attitude and her bluntness with a someone whom she don’t even know.

“I am Fl lor”

And that’s the 1st out of the 3 bombs she dropped. We chat happily about her clients and about Sbf. We aren’t afraid of ppl hearing us talking about boobs dicks and chastity cages as the background music and ppl chattering in the ballroom was pretty loud.

And then she dropped 2nd bomb.

She is a transgender. She had her sex reassignment done in Thailand. From top to bottom. Facial feminization, tracheal shave, breast augmentation down to creating a neo-vagina. The full package. The op was a huge success for her.

She said no one will know she is a transgender unless she said so. And all her clients never know.

Anyway, I really enjoyed chatting with her. She have raised enough money and left Sg to further her studies. Before penning this post, I have seek her permission to share my encounter here. But don’t pm me asking who she is.

And the last bomb, she mentioned she is not the only local transgender FL. There are a handful of them.