View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 16
airwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of lightairwolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
I actually got a contact for youyou thru michat in this area... the photos looks good, so I made an appointment around 11am to go down...

not a spa... those more discreet type which will only open door once they confirm you are there. Once she open the door, I was like... "are you YouYou", and she said "Yes"

Damn.. don't look like the photo at all... she said it was because it is early and she has not put on her makeup yet... but then she is also meaty, unlike the photo...

conclusion is, I told her no, and walked off. not sure if the same youyou, but if it is.. not my type of tea.
i just tried her last week...the place suck big times.... curtian type.....when i realise it , too late, i already inside the shop.....good thing is she massage still ok.....as for other service....i will say so so,hygience wise very poor.....i doubt she bath after session with me , because she went down to bring in on client and lead him to another curtain room. i came out from shower , dress up and paid her. total damage is 200 buck..... money can spend on better places.....just my two cent.