Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I went for 90 min sessions in this house . If the girl is accommodating, how to enjoy it with just 60 min? Sometimes already spent a lot of time before and in the shower, almost 1/2 the time gone lol.
I also wish I’ve time for longer sessions.
Unfortunately time is a luxury for me.
Nowadays my free time for bonks either during lunch time, after work, weekend (while out running errands) for 1hr max; but I’ll make time for at least one session weekly.
Any longer might arouse suspicions when I’m not back home for dinner.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪