View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Divorce settlement data - WC education thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Length of marriage: 7 years
Number of kids:1
Was wife working when divorce happened? What salary bracket if so?: No but she more or less considered self employed cos i contributed 50k to help her set up shop selling kids clothing but went bust after 1 year. I was also self employed income not stable but she some how managed to get bank statements from my company tend showing sales over 1 mil (damn that is revenue not even nett profit)...so bro if you have a company keep your wives away from the accounts, they will use this to bite you in the ass..
Custody of kids: Ex took full custody
Monthly maintenance: Initially 1.1k but after 1 year varied down to 900
Mode: contested divorce
Marital property: HDB given to wife, already paid nearly 100k, court make me potong 50% of what i had paid from CPF to her....CPF came after me to pay back the 50% if not I won't be able to withdraw name from HDB which contravene court order given to me to get everything settled in 3 months..

In the end court made me pay all parties cost and even when i made request later for variation order on maintenance, i was made to pay her lawyer cost which according to a few other lawyers is highly irregular..
Bro HonkyTonkyMan, if you don't mind disclosing (just out of curiosity), your wife's shop went busted or were going busted during the time of divorce? Also were you a shareholder or director of that shop you set up for your wife? Lastly your company statement showing > 1m in revenue, was it once off or it is within the norm?