Thread: PPM Sugar Baby
View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: PPM Sugar Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
generally once you agree on the amount to pay for the meeting she is all yours to do what ever you want to during the meet.
For the SBs that I have had, it ranges from as low as $250 to the highest I paid was $500 but this high amount was during Covid when the Thai and Viet ladies were non existent. And even then, I only saw her once - decent face but really excellent body. Good to chat to as well but honestly I thought $500 is too much. And I know a lot of SBs ask for this or even more like $600-800.

$250 was my latest one - and she was the one who asked me what I was willing to pay. I was actually tempted to start at $200 but thought better to give something "fair" and get decent service. Usually the girls will tell you one hour but tbh I have never experienced any time watchers.

On average, my experience is $300 or thereabouts so $250 was a good deal in my view haha.

And sorry I don't exchange contacts. I don't want to feel like a pimp and ask them, "Hey there's this stranger on the internet who I don't know on SBF who wants to fuck you too. How ah? Are you keen?" Put yourself in my shoes or even the girl's shoes... you think they will accept?