View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Hi, just did my circumcision about a week ago, using the shang ring method. So far was way less pain or less scary than what i expected, will be sharing my healing process for bros who are keen to undergo this surgery too. Been considering this for the longest time, due to phimosis and sometimes tight when having sex. Always kenna infection cuz difficult to clean.

Pre surgery

Doc will put numbing cream into penis area (most painful i feel) then wait 30min for numbing effect.

During surgery

Lie down close eye n let doc do his stuff, within 5-10min done already. Can even drive back no issue, no pain or anything just sensitive.

Post surgery

Very not used to having penis glans being exposed, not much bleeding, just got to get used to having a cute small ring on ur penis. Walking pee shower all ok, just sensitive penis glans when touch pants/underwear. Just put a small gauze / cloth on penis head to avoid much contact with pants/underwear.

Rested 2-3 days, and 3rd day itself i go back to work already, today day 5, would all closed up n heal, just waiting for ring to drop out by itself in 2/3 weeks time.
Okay, continuation of my post-surgery experience.

Day 5-day 7,

Basically first week, walking is ok, just that it gets alittle uncomfortable when ur penis head touches underwear but i realised the head will naturally grow another thin layer of skin to prevent it from being so sensitive, can go back to work or go out meet ppl etc, keep putting the medication (powder form) the doc prescribe to fasten the healing process

night erections are still the worst, sleep on my back throughout the healing period. Overall quite ok

Week 2

Cant really feel any diff already, used to seeing/having a ring on it LOL, go about my day to day, all is ok. Just counting day to 3rd week, doc say will auto drop out, just wanna see if its true anot

Week 3 (Ring dropping)

Miraculously the ring will come out bit by bit that i dont even notice it, woke up on the exact 21st day (post surgery), saw the ring came out like 50% of it , while the other side of the penis skin still clamp onto the ring.

1-2 days later, the ring just auto drop out, very very happy with the outcome of it, feels damn clean to wash after pee / shower, my gf also say the head looks damn swee.

Overall pain wise, i think at best 4/10 kind of pain, that is when the doc applies the cream before surgery, and the most difficult part of this, is just controlling ur sexual drive, good thing is can get 7 days mc lol, but if dont wanna use the MC, can do on fri morning, (1 day mc/leave), rest over weekend, following monday just wear a gauze n underwear/boxer, and can go to work already. Just takes getting used to it for the first 3-5days, aft that will be natural.

4th week onwards, can continue masturbation and try not to do super intense sex can alr. Cheers guys

Hope by sharing my experinece, can help fellow bros who are on the fence to decide. Choosing this method over the traditional method mainly is due to 1) fear of pain, 2) dont want to disrupt my work schedule as the tradiitonal method needs to be hospitalised for a few days, dont want colleagues or friends to ask lol, so just choose this easier method, ownself lock ownself at home for 3 days over weekend and following week proceed as per normal. I can even drive myself back from the surgery, that shows how "painful" it is, just sensitive when penis head touch pants, so if got gauze around it, then is ok already, wont be so pain until cannot walk, just walk lesser and try not to move around too much especially first 1/2 days can le.