View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 06:12 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108486 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Any month is good if you just wish for a chill destress.

Sure Chiang Mai night scene is not as lively as Bkk or Pattaya.. thai girls from all provinces who want fast money already flock to these 2 places.. Those still staying in CM sure for a reason..

I rather go for girls who don't do CIM for just anyone who pay.. Many girls in CM will tell you if she likes you, she will go with you even you no need to pay.

I had a well groomed friend age about 55 speaks limited thai, took a contact from a 21yrs old PR at a pub restaurant when our group went for gathering, .. Date her out for a steak dinner since she has a day job as baristar. She brought a friend along... So my guy friend called me for backup... End of Dinner went back his place to continue drink and they like to talk dirty too, End up we both had a wonderful fucking session with these 2 hungry young girls.. Best part, to them is just fun and we are far better than those useless local thai guys... No commitments involved. (Everything within 2 days)

Morale of this story is.. No matter how old, as long as you are well groomed, and speak little bit thai... you will get surprises if you are daring enough...

That's what we like about Chiang Mai, people here are easier contented with life than BKK or Pattaya.. They just want a simple happy life..
Agreed with you. Speak for real life experience.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily