View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone can share their experience at The Pimp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
For 100k/mth and a non-exclusive relationship, many working girls will take it up. Working ladies have sugardaddies abroad for as low as 30-40k. Of course these girls will continue working and only keep their sugardaddy company when they are in town.
atoll is right. Most working girls will happily accept 30k baht to spend an entire week or two with you (all expenses borne by you)

Personally for me, this expense is reserved for the best girls that i want to keep around as FWB

Yes, most will continue working while you are not in town.
But i know a lot of young girls (non commercial) who would be more than happy to be your gf (exclusively)
for 30k Baht a month as well... problem is, most will also want you to be their bf (exclusively)

Most Thai girls get really jealous very easily when they start dating seriously.
They will want to video call you through the night... etc.