View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3815 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any one has the courage to try raw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Went back to China with a former geylang girl, raw and creampie her for several months. The trick was i helped her to apply for work permit to go somewhere and it required 2x health screening so both times all clean for the major stuff, while waiting for results she travelled with me so always in my sight. After i dumped her then dunno liao.
wah bro. you creampie her so many months not scared she pop your baby out ah? i got a few scares a few times with late periods. Sometimes also wonder why take the risk for that extra shiokness.