Old 10-03-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
brenfrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

First, I like to thank all who have contributed to the forum, as I spent good amount of time reviewing to plan out my trip.

I haven’t been back to HCM for almost 10 years so had to redo a lot of the homework.

Day 1:
I had a night flight to HCM, by time I land, out of custom and arrived at Airbnb (D1 near Bui Vien) it’s already 11pm. Settled down and went straight to VD massage nearby as a bit tired and didn’t want to go far.

Anyways, enters hotel, up second floor, shown menu. Body Massage is now 400K (back then was like 200K-220K). Sat down and ordered a noodle as I was hungry since didn’t eat on plane.

After noodle, went upstairs waited for MM. first one came by was not MCOT so I kindly asked for change, the orange shirt guy thought for a second and asked me to wait. Another couple minutes went by another MM came, she was alright, tall, decent face so I went ahead. #16 is her number.

The next 45 mins is as you expect. Ok massage, shirt off and slid body, then flip, oil up little bro, nice full natural B cup. Sucked on it a bit then release. Cleaned hands, head massage then time up. I wrote down 400K tips (more on this later)

Back to large room. Sat down and asked for a foot massage, it was very good, better than Shenzhen and similar to Thailand. Wrote down 150K for tips.

Showered, dressed and gave locker boy 20K tip

At cashier, cashier said minimum tip for MM is 600K (any bro can confirm this is the case?). So ultimately came to 1.37M = 400K room + 600k min tip. 200K for foot. + 150K tip + 20K tip for locker boy.

Walked back to hotel and slept.