View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 2
chuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychuckycheese84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Adding prices of two more soapy MPs for everyone's benefit.

Little Duck

Price range was 2600-7200thb. The papasan spoke to me in Thai all the way, so the price list should be for Thais. Only about 10-12 girls and quality was worse than La Belle and Office. Papasan stated they had 20-25 girls working that night. Prob wouldn't go back there.

Emanuelle

Price list that i was shown started from 2400thb to 8200thb. The mamsan spoke to me in english even though i replied in thai. Many Malaysian, Singaporean, HK and chinese customers patronise this place, so i guess they could tell i wasn't chinese thai. When the mamasan took out the pricelist from her little black book, saw she had three pricelist - one white and two with coloured border. After i booked the girl, i asked why i wasn't given the price list for Thai. She showed me the other price list with coloured border that started from 2900thb upwards and claimed this was given to non-thai. She didn't know i saw the 3rd list, which i saw was from 2200 or 2000thb onwards. Didn't want to kick up a fuss and just smiled.

Quality of girls here were the best among all the 4 joints. Was told there were 40+ girls working that night, and i was a line up of about 15. I thought the SM/M category and above could rival those in BC - fair, pretty with good body and looks in mid-20s. Maybe only the height as the girls here were generally not as tall as those in BC or Maria.

The girl i picked was about 1.6m in the M cat (6200thb). Turned out she was working at BC before, and her price there was 7.5-8k. Some of the other SM/M cat girls also worked at BC and going for same range. She shared that some girls preferred working in Emanuelle as they can leave after meeting their min quota of 3 customers. Most girls come at 5-6pm and the popular ones can leave by 9-10pm if they don't want to work harder. This was unlike BC where they had to stay throughout. My girl was SM cat (5200thb) before, but she was upgraded to M cat when she went back to work at Em.

Maybe if other bros have gone there with Thai customer can verify the white pricelist. But regardless, i thought Emanuelle is prob the mod tier MP to go now. There's still a couple of other mid-tier MPs, which i will share if happen to go.

Black Caviar

May not be the latest since i went there a couple of months back and my memory is failing, but i think it ranges from ~5k to 20k baht for the ladies there. Other bros may update the latest price list.
thanks for the sharing bro. i usually go poseidon only. was curious about emmanuelle and duck. now got better insights.