View Single Post
Old 22-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

troysteel: members since 2009, but first post .. haha .. welcome bro

Well, the famous FL joint in Makati has decided to clean up the place, so Havana has decided to stop single women loitering around, as per a friend who run a bar in Manila ..

Yes, Filipinas have white fever, and the more richer they are, the more they are feverish, you cannot do anything about it.

the good news is, there are a lot more who are not so.

Well, the main thing to break in, is to have a contact, who can make you feel comfy, as that, in my opinion, offers the path of least resistance.

PM me and I will give you some pointers, even otherwise.

Oh, another strategy is to take a local .. but, don't trust the men unless you knwo them enough .. I know enough times I been used to buy drinks for girls for the filipino guy to screw .. at my cost, and of course, they have not qualms about it, generally.

Well, I filter my connections, enough, so such don't happen to me any more ..

For filipina thinking, I wrote a lot about it, in this thread as well as in the AC and Maid thread. Too lazy to rehash.

Do some read up bro