View Single Post
Old 23-03-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Was away a couple of days and missed 201 who just rtt.. okt suggested new girl so ok loh, since I always wanted to go over.

Quick FR for 203 from Nooky

Looks: She looks sweet and young for her age.. almost like school girl. A bit of blemish but I'm picking bones here. Closest to her 4th photo. Won't reject one lah.

Body: Slim and relatively tall girl.. she's around 165-170. Quite fair for thai standard. B cups with pointy nips.. really tempting to twirl and swirl.

Character: Sweet girl. She's friendly, and came across as a bit on the inexperienced side. I think it gels well with her sweet image. Can speak a bit of English, and more of Chinese (she spent time in Taiwan), so communications is no issue.

Service:
DFK: yes. gentle tongue massaging tongue.
BBBJ: nice and slow.. gentle tuggings on the balls.. DT is on point. Probably the gentlest DT I have experienced
Painting: shaved. no smell. small protruding labia which you can play a bit with. SIBEI SENSITIVE.. from first gear suddenly jump to fifth gear when you hit the right spot.. all the stereo turned on, hip motor turned on..
FJ: Once she was turned on... the same for missionary.. just poke a bit more and she's in high heavens. Quite satisfying to see this sweet girl giving all sorts of sensual looks and sounds. Switched to cowgirl and spent some time in this position.. mixture of grinding and hip-thrusting.. I think the best angle was her leaning backwards while thrusting her hips up-down.. can see her doing a bit of ahegao.. switched back to missionary to enjoy a bit more before the big bang.

Parting shots: rtf.. yes! but will try out some of the hype girls first

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)