Old 15-12-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
121sex29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink PRC student working as FL

Hello to all the brothers here. I am a newbie here and I was recommended by my friend to this site.

Last week, a friend of mine, recommended me to a PRC student studying here.
Without hesitation, I gave the lady a call and spoke to her. After hearing her sweet voice, I was tempted to have a session with her. Her preference place is around Balestier. After checking to H81, I sms her the room no. Within minutes, the door bell rang and I was having a shower in the bathroom.

After rushing out and opened the door, I was surprised to see her. She looked a bit like a local poly/jc student and not much like the PRC. She has a sweet smile and waited patiently outside the door. OK long story cut short.

Invited her in and she gave me a hug as if she was my girlfriend. She went to the bathroom and came out wrap in towel. Proceed to bed and had an intimate body warming session...hugging and autoroaming. Her breast was big and firm. She told me that the firmness was due to her yoga training sometime back.

She started giving me cat bath...the liking and nipple sucking was good. After capping me, she gave me a cold water bj. Something special for me as I had never had that before. After that continued with bj and catbath. The suction was good even with cap on. My rod was hot and hard by then waiting to explode.

Proceed to start off with missionary, follow by doggie (my favourite). Finished off with her (sitting on top) rocking steadily on me. I could tell that she was not the professional type...new and dying to learn new skills. Her pussy was wet and tight. I was busy sucking her tits and shot inside her. Very satisfying. Her rationale for this part-time FL job was to pay her school fee and accommodation here.

After cleaning up she continue to massage me. Her massage was not the hard type but more to the relaxing type. I enjoyed so much that I dozed off while she was busy massaging me.

Before she dressed up I asked her whether I could take a photo of her tits for all the brothers here. After much persuasion, she agreed...on condition that I will write a good FR on her. Let me stress here, I am not OKT...just trying to share with all brothers here and more importantly to help her earn some money for her studies here.

Name: Lisa
Looks: 8.5/10 (Like Poly/JC student you often see on the bus or MRT)
Figure: small size with a bit of a tummy
Boobs: 36B
BJ: cold water (something new to me) and good suction even with cap on
Boobs Massage: 8/10
Massage/TuiNa: 8/10 (not hard or painful type but relaxing)
Service: 10/10 not rushing
Attitude: 10/10 (like girlfriend)

RTF: definitely

Damage: $80/1 shot/1 hour (exclude cd and room)

ps: Would like to post her photo but don't know how. Any bro would like to teach?