View Single Post
Old 26-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Soi Cowboy Vs Nana Plaza : Which is better ?

Soi Cowboy vs. Nana Plaza

Swinging Cat 07-21-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi Guys,
It has been a little more than two years since I last visited Bangkok. I'll be going again early next year. When I last went, Nana Plaza was "better" as far as quality of women than Soi Cowboy, though more expensive. But reading the posts throughout the site, it seems Soi Cowboy has had an upsurgence in the past year or so, both in quality of girls and prices. My question, then: For those of you who have been to Bangkok recently, how do the two areas currently compare in quality of women and general pricing? All reviews, comparisons, analyses, and thoughts on the subject will be appreciated. Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

joecoolfrog 07-22-2005, 01:38 AM
Cat,
Things have probably evened up a bit in last 2 years.Nana would still edge on quality,Cowboy on price but you always gonna pay a premium for the stunners.Its more a question of feeling comfortable if you like busy,frenetic and in your face go for NEP,If you prefer more laid back you will enjoy Cowboy.Dont make a decision based on what you read here because our particular bias might not be yours,only a short distance apart so go to both and have the best of both worlds.

jaybird 07-22-2005, 08:42 AM
When I was in Bangkok last month, Soi Cowboy was showing more nudity, Nana Plaza virtually none. Also, I think some Soi Cowboy bars were staying open a little later. Of course, this was all in early June, your mileage may vary.

Also, according to Stickman, prices have risen in Soi Cowboy:

"Prices have risen at Suzie Wong's and Sheba's to 125 baht for Heineken and spirits + mixed drinks. Perhaps the most notable difference between Nana and Cowboy now is that at Cowboy customers get to see some dancers in their birthday suits. 125 baht drinks at Soi Cowboy, who would've thought it?"

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Weekly/weekly219.htm

Runnmann 07-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Speaking of nudity, the girls in the Pretty Girl Club at NEP don't wear any underwear under their skirts, they dance on a mirror (stage) so that when you look down at the mirror you can see it all. Although some of them lift up those little skirts to show their stuff without one having to look at the mirror.

Pretty good entertainment value, but be careful of the lights, some of these chicks appear to be verty attractive in the club but when you get them back to your hotel for their close up, they're a plain Jane.

ejtlebbis 07-24-2005, 12:22 AM
One would think that with the decrease in visitor numbers perhaps the prices would have come down?

Anyone have an update?

Billy Baht 07-25-2005, 07:20 AM
One would think that with the decrease in visitor numbers perhaps the prices would have come down?

Anyone have an update?

Naaaaa. We do things different in Thailand: Fewer customers? Simple, just raise prices

There are some "happy hour" bargains out there but, over all, prices are creeping up in the Bangkok bars.

Billy Baht

harold444 07-25-2005, 10:15 AM
if you cannot afford $2.00 - $3.00 for a dink maybe you holliday someplace else......hehehe.

very truly yours, sexy thai gairl.

joecoolfrog 07-25-2005, 01:49 PM
if you cannot afford $2.00 - $3.00 for a dink maybe you holliday someplace else......hehehe.

very truly yours, sexy thai gairl.

Harold,
I see you have spent time in Bangkok improving your command of English.Perhaps when you have mastered an ability to arrange letters into some sort of legible sequence I will be able to understand what the fuck you mean to say.

joecoolfrog 07-25-2005, 03:00 PM
Not Cool Frog Princess......
http://www.phuket-simoncabaret.com/images/photo.gif

this ones for you!

Dear Jimmy,
Yes I hear it's a good show,very popular with the tourists and sensitive souls like yourself.Not really my cup of tea but interesting how you equate my teasing with a fondness for Katoey,perhaps Harold has an answer that you might translate for me.

punehunter 09-05-2005, 01:54 AM
Cowboy beats Nana overall... better vibes, more laid back, pretty girls. Shark Bar was a good time. Nana had some hot girls, but too crowded.

harold444 09-05-2005, 02:37 AM
i went to soi cowboy last... more laid back, very few pretty girls, many homely girls, cheaper ,yes.

soi cowboy is like reno nevada compared to las vegas nevada.