View Single Post
Old 13-02-2023, 04:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexual Performance Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentaikun View Post
Hi All, just finished my consultation with my psychiatrist. She say that currently not advisable to reduce the medication due to my symptoms of MDD with panic disorder.

She cross taper clomipramine with setraline which seems to be an ssri. And she suggested me to go for cognitive behavioral therapy. I've stopped propranolol as this maybe the cause.

Doctor say maybe clomipramine causing the delay ejeculation as i heard it seems to be used for premature ejaculation.

So meanwhile I'll slowly reduce the lexotan and wait for clomipramine to be remove from my system.
Clomipramine is a TCA (Tricyclic antidepressant) and it's being replaced with an SSRI ie Setraline so I'm not sure if it is going to help at all with sexual dysfunction but everyone is different so only time will tell.

Fully agree that you should move towards treating your condition via cognitive therapy and away from drugs. The sooner you can do this the better. The key ingredient in therapy is the therapist so seek out the best person(s) available.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates