Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Its been a week since I came back from Osaka, just wanted to share my experience there starting off with soapland Club Amour (Day 1) then followed by Matsushima Shinchi (Day 2). First time engaging a FL in Japan and fulfilled (somewhat) my jap girl fantasy. Will be writing this is 2 posts.

Starting off with Club Amour. Chose a girl by the name of Miku (mid 20s) looking at the photos given. Just a fyi to all, you have to pay first before entering the premise and before you're allowed to choose the girl (4 available when i was there). I took the 1 hr slot. Didn't know the queue to wait was so long (about 1 hr+) maybe because i went late at 10.40pm and it was a Sunday.

Anyways when it was my turn, tbh the photos were probably only 60% of how she looked like. Heavily edited lol. But still cute lah and her friendly nature made the whole session better. She even apologized to me for making me wait so long.

During the deed, she will wash you very cleanly using the sukebeisu chair and even wash the underneath of your feet. Then once done you'll head into the bathtub and she will blow you. after that she will then set up the rubber bed. The soapy massage was fun but tbh not unlike the others ive experienced in SG during the Pacific Stars days. Constant teasing, AR, moans which were really high pitched and she even licked my toes and gave me a footjob. Allowed me to finger her aggressively and finished me off with a HJ.

All in all quite a fun experience and would definitely visit again. Just that maintain your own expectations lah bros when it comes to photos.

The OKT there was friendly and the place is of course welcoming to foreigners

Last edited by sg_dude; 22-02-2023 at 02:05 PM.