Thread: Chinatown
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2024, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Chinatown

My virgin experience with the street walkers outside W22.

As compared to Sukumvit area, they are not pushy, if you don’t look at them they will not pester you.

I saw this not bad looking slim girl sitting at the alley next to W22 so ask for her price. Decided to opt for the hotel opposite (additional 150 baht) and her service 600 baht. Don’t want to do inside my hotel room in case the hotel staffs gave me a dirty look! Lol

Found out that she is 26 and we even exchange Line id so next time easier for me to look for her again. Her service not too bad.

I think it’s very much like our geylang style… fuck and go type. Total damage 750 baht, cheap and good (the girl choice of mine). Cheaper than sukhumvit (more ladyboys these days) and geylang. Tonight will recce again see got any good finds.

Photo I took from my hotel room balcony:

Last edited by goodu; 06-01-2024 at 02:23 AM.