Thread: Braless locals
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Very hard to catch locals going bra-less unless u are at home with them.

Only saw once when I was doing part-time door to door sales a very long time back. At East area, went to one corridor unit with the door open but gate locked. Pressed the doorbell and a small child came to the door shouting for his mommy. Mommy came soon after, wow a local young syt mom, think in her early thirties and she was pretty and friendly. She even took the initiative and allowed me to introduce my stuffs. Very nice. Nicer was that she was wearing a thin, cotton tee and running shorts but without her bra. My eyes were kept on her dark nipples and poking against her tee and she has quite a pair of boobies (small C cup at least). From her side view, her boobs resisted gravity nicely and hang perfectly without any support. I was wondering if she went commando too. Even bought something from me without much questioning. Lucky man who married her!
Lucky you!