Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 5

4 September 2017
Monday

For the first few days in our relationship, Kristy was guarded and apprehensive towards me and I told her about it. She apologized and told me that she would try harder.

9 September 2017

We spent the next 2 days together and it definitely helped in the progression of our relationship because her behaviour returned to being normal.

11 September 2017

For the whole week, we went everywhere together and I got to hold her delicate hands whenever I want and not once did she pulled away.

18 September 2017

I could sense that she had also allowed herself to get closer to me as she would take the initiative to cross her hand into my arms instead of me reaching for her hand.

Tom had been trying to call her multiple times but she did not even picked up his call once and she told me about it. Eventually, he gave up.

22 September 2017
Friday

6pm

As we walked back to our hostel after our CCA, Kristy told me that she would not be going back home.

I thought of asking her out for dinner but remembered that she had already informed me that it was near the end of the month and her parents had not given her the allowances yet and she would not want me to pay for her.

Kristy: wanna have dinner?

Me: sure. where?

Kristy: I'm too broke to eat out but I had some instant food left. Enough for both of us but if you don't want instant food, you can go out and eat with the team and I can eat them on my own.

Me: no.... I'm fine with that. I can even eat the can if you want.

She rolled her eyes and poke my rib cage

Kristy: I'm going to bathe first.... once I'm done, I'll bring them to your room. ok?

Me: Can we bathe together?

She laughed

Kristy: haha. sure, you bathe in your toilet and I do it in mine, at the same time, together.

I could only show her a crestfallen face. She laughed and we parted.

When I got back to my hostel, I quickly bathe and waited for her.

7pm

Kristy whatsapp me to tell me she was done. I told her to meet me at my kitchen.

She was already there and was standing with some of the other students from her course.

Her hair was still wet and caused her oversized T-shirt to be a little translucent.

I could see her black bra within her T-shirt and wondered if, like the previous incident, she was just wearing just a pair of undies underneath.

My cock began to stir in my pants but there were other students around and I quickly shook my lustful thoughts away.

Kristy noticed me and waved me over.

I greeted her friends before warming up the food that she had brought down.

7.10pm.

We went up to my room with the heated food.

745pm

We finished with our dinner and Kristy turned looked at me.

Kristy: Sam.... I'm starting to get over Tom but not completely yet because I was with him for more than 1.5 year.... It will take time.....

Me: I can wait

She nodded.

Kristy: I have really enjoyed the time we spent over the past 3 weeks and I'm going to admit that I'm starting to have feelings for you....

Me: woohoooo!!

I jumped up and down around the room like a monkey and she laughed before pulling me back down into my stool that was beside her chair.

Kristy: listen first.

I nodded my head rapidly.

Kristy: I'm ready to put my heart into building on our relationship.... but that's my selfish opinion.... I want to hear your opinion.

Me: let's get married!

Kristy: argh! you are never serious!

She started to hit me.

I curled my arms behind her back and brought her close to me before leaning forward and try to kiss her.

Unfamiliar with each other preference, we turned our head in the same direction and our nose bump into each other.

Kristy: ouch....

We giggled but once the tip of our tongues touched each other, something clicked into place and we began kissing each other passionately.

After about a minute, I broke off from the kiss and I lifted her T-shirt off her body and dropped it on the floor. She did the same for mine and we began kissing again.

At the same time, I slid my hands up her back and unfastened her bra. Without looking, I removed the bra from her body.

Kristy was like any other girls and her dressing was very mainstream. She did not wear her clothes in a conservative manner but neither was she overly provocative.

I had seen her in tank tops or singlets that were tight and showed off her cleavage before but even so, I was unsure of the cup size of her breasts because she was petite and all I knew was that they looked rather big.

When I placed my hands under her breasts now, I almost came in my underwear. I had been craving for her tits for the longest time and finally got my hands onto them.

Her tits were very soft and they were definitely larger than C cups.

I began to caress and squeezed them gently, feeling every bit of them, trying to pacify my lust for her over the past year.

I moved my thumbs around her breasts until they came into contact with her erected nipples. They were not exceptionally large and their circumference were like the size of one of her finger tips.

I gently took them between my thumbs and fingers and started teasing.

Kristy: mmpphhf....

She let off a tiny sound of approval.

I broke off from our kiss to have a good look at her body.

Her breasts were aesthetically flawless. Even without the support of her bra, they did not sagged and maintained their full roundish shape. Her light brown almost pinkish nipples were pointing proudly at an angle towards the ceiling and beautifully contrasted against her porcelain coloured breasts.

On the bottom, she was wearing a pair of grey cotton panties and a dark wet spot had form in the middle of her crotch.

kristy: stop staring like this.... it's embarrassing....

Her voice came out almost like a whisper and when I looked up, she was blushing.

Me: you are so sexy and beautiful...

She blushed even redder and I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out towards her tits.

She placed one of her hands over her mouth so that she would not make any loud noises. Afterall, we were in the hostel and sexual activies were strictly prohibited.

The moment the tip of my tongue came into contact with her nipples, she closed her eyes and cringed her face. A tiny moan escaped her.

Kristy: ah....

Holding her breasts, I began to lick around her nipple's circumference slowly and could see goosepimples appearing around her areola. After I licked the first nipple, I went over the other one, repeating the same thing.

While one of my hands was busy with her breasts, I placed my free hand on her thigh and began stroking her, feeling the smoothness of the skin on her inner thighs and caressing upwards.

When my fingers arrived on the edge of her panties at the top of her thighs, I slid them over the fabric until I was in the middle segment. Using my finger tip, I found the concave section on her panties and gently pressed it down.

Kristy: ahhh...

As I moved my finger along on her panties, I could feel the fabric getting wetter and wetter. I pulled the damp fabric aside and stopped licking her tits so that I could look down.

She had some hairs growing out from her outer nether lips but they were sparse and obviously she was unshaven.

Those outer lips were not puffy and clamped up together and did not hide her pinkish inner lips which were clearly visible like the petals of a wrinkled flower.

Currently, her pussy was well coated with her juices and I could not resist but to reach out a finger and touch those alluring petals.

Kristy: aahhh.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.