View Single Post
Old 14-02-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

This was the kind reply from a senior Bro to me some 2 years back when I PMed him.

" Before answering your question, you should know that all Thai nationals need a valid VISA from our ICA before they can enter SG. They can apply in Thailand from Spore embassy thru their local tour agents.

I think your question, there are two aspects of it.

First of all, if she intends to come back to SG just for sightseeing and following a tour group, the possibility of ICA approving her visa is rather high although some 10-20% still not approve for certain reasons.

If she intends to come back on her own then she has to apply for her VISA on personal grounds. Can still go thru agent but no advantage.

In most cases, she has to write in to ICA to provide a reason why she is coming to SG.

She will not be allowed to work in SG and in most cases she has to be sponsored or have a good Singaporean referee for her character and good behaviour in SG. In some cases, her character referee may have to post a bond.

With this approval letter, her chances of getting her VISA approved is much higher.

If she has committed any crime and fined before in SG, then her VISA will most probably be rejected.

if you ask me, it is better for her to join a tour group.
VISA much easier for ICA to approve "

Last edited by Tiger149; 14-02-2023 at 11:53 PM.