View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandit View Post
just went to visit MM last week.

3rd time going to get my thirst quenched hehe

i was fucking horny. so horny that when i got there i took out my dick outside her door and surprise her with my rock hard dick. she pull me in her room by pulling my dick. slowly she striped me and when she reach my dick she gave it a lick on the head... After that she got me to shower... when i was done she was sitting on the bed n i got on my knees n lick her feet all the way to her pussy... she used her feet to face plant me into her pussy.. suddenly she squirt all over my face n i washed my face with her pussy... i felt so raped and i loved it... she asked me to bend over n she used a whip to smack my ass and my dick... my xiao didi become iron didi hehe then we got on the bed and she step on my dick giving me a footjob... slowly she lower herself and sat on my dick n grind on it... we continued for another 30 mins of 69 and other stuff until i got to go then she sat on my face and rape my face with her pussy while sucking me off... i unloaded 6 days of cum into her mouth and we kissed and mixed each other's cum.... BEST SEX EVER

Delighted that u have a wild and wet time with MM!
Wagging your cock at the front door before entering..that's what I did..I unzipped my fly
I wanted to do it outside with the binds closed but she wouldn't!