Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
feelzman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I advised any brothers to be careful who you meeting especially strangers...best dun meet strangers unless you knew him personally...

In the past, I had my fair share of unhappy events with strangers and so called "friends"...so best remain anonymous...
I think after he knew I had friends in pp and got ppl bring me around so he also think I'm not good target so block me d... Lol.
After this saga, id also strongly advise bros to not meet with strangers of course unless u have a few friends with u who r street wise... If u r alone and thinking to go make friends overseas, then pls think thrice!

Anyway not much action for me at PP... Was there 4 nights... The street 136 really as like the bros mentioned above, mostly all below average quality..
I went to clubs like pontoon and edm 3, and darling darling at naga also nothing much.. Of course at Pontoon u see a few girls looking to solicit..

Edm 3 was the most happening club but the crowd r boring.. The dj must be so unamused.. Other than that is just a regular club with some good looking viet /prc girls sitting at sofa areas with their tiongs (I guess).... Other than that the crowds is just mix of local and mostly Asian tourists

Darling darling lounge at naga pinoy band was boring and girl quality also just as mediocre or below average. Lol. 50 usd minimum for sitting..

On finding chix on apps like wechat nearby ppl u can forget it bcoz it is full with fake accs.... Added almost 30 - 40 accs but only can identify 2 or 3 genuine accs.. 1 freelance and 1 bar girl which u can bar fine and st she quoted 150 - didn't bother to nego more as not that interested..

Overall I don't think I will go back there.... Advisable only if u r not fussy eaters or if u like girl with tanned skin maybe u can find something.. Cant really comment on prices as didn't really nego with Any1 as No1 I saw was to my cup of tea... If u r like me finding for Asian white skin then can almost forget it

Only thing I missed was ktv bcoz I figured not my thing bcoz I don't do substance and I don't enjoy being constricted within 4 walls already..

Boy it was so hot the 5 days I was there totally can't go out 1.. I usually like to explore during the daytime but no way can do it with that kinda weather

Oh only 1 place not bad had girls strip with minimum 5 drinks at 4.5 usd a drink is a place called Intoxica, at street 130 I think.. Can go... Beer can 2.5..
But have to strip the girl quick otws they finish their iced down girly beers then they keep asking for more. Hahahhaah