Old 08-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LastDrop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Been seeing these little dingy looking passage parlor in residential area all over PP. Decided to try it last night and check out the this type of mongering scene first hand.

1st spot: Street 2004. As I drive by this shop, the girls called out to me in Chinese saying Boom Boom. Went in and indicate I’m actually Cambodian. Told them I want a massage. Picked a friendly girl and she led me to the little wooden partition inside the house. Told to strip down to my underwear and lay facedown. Massage and conversation started. I was expecting her to start doing something naughty that can end up in Happy Ending. Nope! Nothing happened. Terrible massage and that’s all there is to it. Massage itself is $2.5 and I gave her $5. Maybe because I’m Cambodian and look like I’m rather innocent so the girl didn’t dare to offer to avoid me looking down on her (Cambodian mentality at play here.) she was friendly enough and I like her. Too bad I got blue ball here. Should have just asked her straight up instead. Mistake #1.

2nd spot: after the blue balled situation in the first spot, I went to the Chinese street neighborhood in front of the airport. A bit of massage shops in the side street. Drove around and went in to a secluded shop. This time I pretended to be Chinese and speak Chinese to them to inquire about prices. Massage $5, boom boom $20. Picked my girl and headed up stair. Room is dark with one night light on. No shower in the room and we both didn’t wash before the act either (I prefer wash up before and after the act to be honest.) During the act, she is a star fish and I can start to smell an off putting odor from down there. At this point I just want to finish quickly to be on my way home to shower. No smiling through the session until I handed her $20 plus $2.5 tip.

Conclusion: if you don’t care about sanitation level and just want a cheap boom boom, these are your spot. Make sure you discuss about the price before hand for all the services you want. Also, make sure your money and items are never out of your sight because I think one of the spot steal $10 from my bag because I purposely only carried $40 with me and I only have $5 left when I got home. I was expecting this. Overall, this isn’t my kind of fun. I want to build rapport with the girls first before the act so I can at least try to weed out the star fish in the future and get to actually have fun and not just a partnered “masturbation”.

On to the beer bar scene next.