Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jsjs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstdx View Post
Hi Bro,

Went BKK 4 Jan 2015 - 7 Jan 2015. Went Nana Plaza every night.
I found that Spanky was not bad which had lots great view inside, but if you not "Farang" (angmo) and you looks like Thai Asian, then they not allow you to go in, kena show your ID or passport to proof you are tourist.

I went to the gogo bar next to Spanky, just next to the level 1 staircase which call "Strap", you can see most of the girl sit outside.
I went in take a look and bought 1 beer, then buy lady drink for a girl, she straight away asked my want bar fight her and go short time or not, I said see how, maybe not go for short time, and immediately kena fuck off by her, she go off immediately, i pay the bill and f..king left the bar, the whole duration just about 2 mins!

No matter all the girls sit outside, because their f..king pushy and f type attitude!

The bar next to them (I forgot what is the name), the girls not bad and at least in right attitude.

One more level up above these 2 bars, the upper level bar, seems the girls cant make it at all as well.
Well Bro there's always some assholes in service industry. Don't bother too much as we're all out for fun