View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Wow, Bro Nono going on 15th March? I am going too on the same day but 2D1N for my 6th Trip
Yes,bro...i will be going to Batam on 15th March for 3D2N. Lets see if we are fated to cross path,hehehe...

Quote:
I will be staying at Da Vienna Hotel this time to try out the rooms. I will not be going to booking joints for this trip as I have arranged a girl from Atalanta Spa to overnight with me
Da Vienna is a good hotel to stay in. Have you booked your room already? I ask becos their basic room was sold out on some hotel booking sites. And their price has gone up due to the school holiday season. Just notice the hotel room's reservation site has been taken down for maintenance. (main site still there)

Looks like you are going to have a model-looking girl in your room this coming trip,hehehe...congratulation!

Quote:
I am planning to visit Octopus Spa after lunch.
I was thinking to ask you to drop Octopus after your lunch and we all go to another "massage shop" instead and save Octopus spa for the next day together before you head back to Sillypore. I mean i arent sure what time you are leaving for Harbour Bay the next day but i will be staying for 3D2N and likely head to Atlanta or Octopus the next day after my tired OTOT 1st night. (do not reveal any of your timing in public forum becos i wont be,we can chat via PM if needed to)

Quote:
Atalanta Spa has become my 1st stop whenever I go Batam and I dont take taxi at all in Batam, basically by walking using Google Map, from ferry terminal to hotel and from hotel to ferry terminal.
I used to do that in my first few trips to batam too (as written in my past summaries,i walked a lot). Soon,you wont be needing google map anymore,hehehe...the maps were mostly in my brain now after walking for a while in Batam.

Quote:
From ferry terminal to Formosa will take about 15-20mins walk depend on your walking speed.
It will be a good exercise too By walking, you will tend to pay more attention to the surroundings and can find some rare places too. Thats how i found Dynasty 99 from my last trip
Agreed with you on this. But i take taxi becos i wish to catch the best time for the things i wanted to do w/o the crowd to 1st comes in before me. I dont like crowd. Basically,i already know what i wish to do,and i wish to do them right on target in my own definition of a perfect timing,hehehe...

Walking is good exercise,so is bonking..hehehe..i just dont wish to go to a massage shop to relax and later have to sweat (and tired myself) all the way back to hotel again. Massage and tonic food helps me to revitalize after some good bonking exercise,it helps to keep me going on (and on and on...) the 2nd and sometime even for a 3rd night of "intense bed room exercises".

I have seen the new Dynasty99 many times. Even before it was mentioned in the forum. The thing is everytime i passes by it,the railing-pulled-down-metal-door is always shut becos its still in the early part of the day. Old Dynasty99 opens at 1pm,but this new one apparently dont.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info