View Single Post
Old 20-11-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
One of the things i like about going to her is that aside from her having something extra between her legs ( trust me..i know and she's bottom and can't top ) but i like that i can talk to her. As in no language barrier and we can talk and carries a conversation.

Unlike say going to OT and Park Lane, i don't really communicate with them as my chinese is damn bad. Sorry lah but i speak English at home and never need to use it much or at all.
I tried her many years back at AMK, now I know why she does not allow me to touch her center area and a few times, she wanted to raw me when we are frenching but I refuse because she took my cock and trying to rub her "pussy" without condom before going in. Her BJ is pretty good, can CIM.