Thread: Lor 20 H 58
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 2
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lor 20 H 58

Hi fellow bros.

Got news from fellow bro that got new stock at L20H58 and went down yesterday to see see. New girl name is SaSa. First looks to me slutty feel but the best part is not that (I like slutty kind that can stir me wild)

After I went in with her, the action starts already at the showering part with her skillful teasing and blowjob skills. She was dressed in stocking with lingerie which I personally like other than those school uniform kind. She gave very lovey dovey feel throughout the entire shower and fxxk session and worked hard in all departments with hot cold BJ too. I am not a big sucker for these stuff but I know some bros love those hot cold BJ or cat lick all over.

Her figure is pretty good (height I think is about 1.65m) and not plump nor too skinny. The best thing I feel is her very good service that I find lacking in many other PRC girls now in GL. Maybe some other bros have tried her also and can share more details.

Have some fxxking fun!