View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
These days China's economy is terribad while Vietnam economy is booming.

Plenty of China girls selling themselves online and on the streets.

No need to bao, cos they will not be exclusive to us. Especially now all the building projects are basically worthless even investing there is hopeless.

Gt a 30+ lau chai asked for 600 sgd/day should I want to visit & have her company.

Don't be a fool, know the market. Go check locally in their province for the pricing so many telegram grps. These days you can get a 20+ younger girl for ~180 sgd/shot in Sichuan.

Same cost can f&%k 3 girls instead of 1 and still gt money leftover for hotpot.

Have a mindset of plenty & discipline, you may have good sexual chemistry with a girl but trust that there is always someone else who can fill her spot or defeat her.

U wan the play or the pain, it's your choice but control comes with effort and practice.

Good hunting, gentlemen!
Truly agreed. In my years of chionging, though i did give a fair bit to a few to get exclusivity, but end of day I only give really a lot to one. However, we have to remember they will get old one day too. And by then it is bleed till dry dry liao. These wls or ex-wls will not sacrifice themselves to help you out if you have trouble. They all are each for her own no matter what. I do not blame them as most if not all of them do not have safety nets or alternatives but loads of burden instead. I still believe some will have happy ending but to ve with them for life, it is really draining mentally, financially, and lots of obstacles.