View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

FR for Bella - TRL

Just ended a session with Bella.
Wanted to book Filmi or Fahsai initially, but both were fully booked and OKT pushed Bella to me. Guaranteed good service so I took it since its not very expensive and her photos were good as well.
Location is very central, very good for public transport or driving. Hotel based but no need to past reception.

Door opened, a beautiful mixed-blood lady opened the door. First thing I noticed was her piercing eyes, which she said was natural.
A little bit on the meaty side, but its nothing that you'd reject.
She speaks very good english, having spent some time in Europe when she was younger. Very friendly and breaks the ice easily.
Service-wise she's very good. More GFE than PSE. Very accommodating too.
She allows french but as always, YMMV. I asked OKT about it prior and he said its up to your personal hygiene and chemistry. So I guess my chemistry's there.
BBBJ was very good, she can go for long. No teeth sensation as well.
Didn't try fingering or painting so no comments on that aspect.
Of course, lube was required for FJ, but she's very open to everything and is very hardworking.
Finished 1x with swallow (+tips), and 1x CIM.

All in all a solid session! Plus points are definitely her attention to you and her GFE factor.
She unfortunately doesn't have many customers (yet), so if you're looking for an alternative to Fahsai, I think Bella can fit that criteria!
Will surely RTF Bella again, but of course I still want to try Filmi and Fahsai.

Thanks OKT for the good recommendation!