Old 16-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paingrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just gotten Syphilis

took a std blood test and hiv gen 4 test last saturday ago due to small red like dot appearing on my genital area 2weeks ago and also having a minor fever along the way, results just came in yesterday through email from the clinic "VD (Syphilis) - reactive"

havent slept a wink since i saw the email, waited till 9am for the clinic to open and call to arrange a appointment, going to see the doctor later.

the mental stress is so much, and i dont dare to tell anyone (family), i read that
Syphilis is curable , but its still super stressful. glad the other test are all negative.

I have only visited MPs for the last 2 months, and i only go for the same few ML that provided fj, as i feel they get less customers than FL thus safer

i always believed that i was pretty safe (no raw at all) , but i only found out bbbj is actually very unsafe. always had bbbj cause bj with the cap on to me was just not it.

the regret and mental stress just kicks in so hard, i made up my mind to quit cheonging after this (will never login my main sbf acc anymore), hope i can stop the temptation. at this point i just wish to recover fully as i heard having syphilis increase the chance of hiv, even tho the doctor told me that day gen 4 hiv test result is conclusive on the same day, im still worried, gonna return 2-3months later to take another one.

hope all the bros out there cheong safe, learn from my lesson and go for capped bj instead of bbbj.

sry for the essay, just wanna share this as having no one to talk to about this is so stressful (no courage to tell parents/friends) , able to share anonymously on sbf helps me cope, felt a chest tightness and out of breath when i first saw the results ( i guess that the real state of shock).