Thread: Catfish alert!
View Single Post
Old 27-07-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Catfish alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanna View Post
http://www.impmm12.com/girl.php?id=3927

Warning all bros about this house at 230A Upper Thomson Road.

Image used and actual girl is totally different. I think even with plastic surgery, the girl who serviced me, will never be the girl in the picture. FRs in the site are all fake and bad reviews will need to be approved before being posted.

Once you’ve given your money, it’s close to impossible to get it back and you know you’ve to either give up the money with no service or just bite the bullet.

I think this is what the house is banking on.

Went to another house last week with the girl almost matching the pics. So thought this would be the same.

Anyone kenna also?
On the contrary my experience was surprisingly highly sexciting (minus the environment of course) with the FL in question (used to be having the moniker - YiYi @ Zion outlet) … Am not kidding if you trust my words considering my more than a decade presence in SBF. Albeit yiyi (or May now) may not resemble entirely the pic in the ads, she is a SYT and possesses youthfully slim bod. Her attitude was excellent as I could do almost anything I desire on her tbh. The feeling was like fucking my GF as the session was rather spontaneous. I have RTF her thrice whilst she was still operating out of Zion outlet.

However u are entitled to your right to disbelieve me. 😊

So far I have no “switch & bait” experience per what you folks mentioned.

Yours truly,
MaXx 😉

My Personal FR Thread: