View Single Post
Old 02-04-2024, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPL View Post
Last night 7pm walked in to Tampines letter spa. Assigned to a viet with tattoo on arm. 1/2 way massage counter girl came up mentioned her vip regular came unnannounced. She apologized and swap me with a a cup chubby buck teeth maid looking PRC and changed my booking to 90mins. Lost my mood and she continued massage. Feeling shortchanged already showered paid and lost of time. Came GQ quoted 100 for hj 150 for roamimg. To be honest she looks like my maid friends so turn off declined. She rub small head but it wont come up. Discounted 120 for zhut2 which i also decline. Gave sad story shop no one patronize her bla bla bla.without asking lifted her uniform showing her A cup. To be honest i was turned off as my male chest is bigger and most definitely can out fit her bra. Declined again and told her im ready to leave. Gave me black face and said she will lose her incentives excuse if i leave early. Pointed to her the paper in the room no sexual service. She finally got the message and continued the massage after 1hr. Left abrubtly and didnt even look back when she offered me a drink. Cashier saw my blackface and notified me to come back again for the additional free 30mins which i dont think i will RTM
Bro MCPL, I think you are referring to L&V Spa?

If yes... I wonder who is the A cup to avoid...