View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sleptopia Formosa Residence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Is there anyone here who tried the new Formosa Residence?

1) On booking sites I find "Sleptopia Formosa Residence". Is it the only company at Formosa Residence? Or is there more than one in the same building?

2) Renting a small apartment sounds appealing to me. I wish the situation was still the same as years ago, when it was not uncommon to meet 2-3 girls in disco willing to party together. Now, things are not so good as before, it seems.
But what should I expect at Formosa Residence? Can I have daily room cleaning, change of bed sheets? If I need extra towels? Etc.
This makes me think that a hotel is still better.

I will appreciate your free comments! thank you.
If budget/money is not an issue for you, just get an expensive room in good hotel will be better.

1: I think sleeptopia is the only one, I may be wrong though, they all located at the same floor.

2: I book formosa residence because its cheaper than hotel, and I get a room with living room. I never ask for room cleaning or extra towel though so cant answer you. But all the time when I "check out" at 12p-1pm. There will be one old guy cleaning all other room in that particular floor, just give him the key. So I assume you may ask him for room cleaning and extra towel all those.