View Single Post
Old 12-03-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 1
GeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeylangKia69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
put it this way, its all down to dollar and cents. if u are broke and down, u think she will give a dammed to you if u are able to have a session with her or not, any possibility she will pay from her own pocket to spend time with you ?

*edited, yes, but I can't deny there is a possibility your regular might treat u differently after that, that's why I try to go for only one regular from different house if possible.
do agree with you to certain. Extent. First of all, won’t be so broke and down until can’t afford $60 to fug @ GL.

But agreed, FLs are here to work for money. And honestly for some of them(the APs) money is not an issue. I’ve went out numerous times with AP FLs from GL and they don’t even need to check price tags when buying things. Their monthly salary easily trash many bros multiple times.

So yes they are here to work but they are humans with emotions after all. If there is chemistry then things will be different. For me I go for GFE so chemistry is very important to me. If I don’t feel the gfe then the girl is dropped immediately.

Anyway good advice to only visit one regular from each house. For me I have a few regulars and rotate them to keep the novelty.