View Single Post
Old 25-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Regular FLs getting jealous

Usually if this kind of jealousy issue crops up it is due to two main reasons.

1) WL politics. WLs jealous of each other and envious about who the APs are getting most of the customers. IF this spills over into affecting the guy's experience, it is a failure of the house OKT to manage his girls properly and make sure they stay professional.

2) Specials offered. A lot of times WLs have this kind of jealousy drama because they and the guy/s in question alr did special extras like raw. WLs don't like it if you raw with them then go and still jump around fucking other girls in their house, because that exposes them to more risk from you potentially catching something from the other girls and then passing it on to them. I'm not saying this is 100% logical, I'm saying this is the thought pattern.

The opposite and best-case scenario to this would be your regular WL in your regular house not only being your regular, but by virtue of you being their regular means you passed her internal QC for her and her clique of friends in the house, which means they sometimes will even recommend you to try their other friends if they are not available. Ever happened before long ago pre-Covid when I had a regular whom I had gone raw with on occasion, before she finished her 2 year tour of duty she passed me on to her friend who still had like a year or so to go and even let her friend know of my "special arrangement" with her for a seamless handover. And I clicked well with both.

You can get to this level with a WL, you are a lucky man.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.