View Single Post
Old 01-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubikayu View Post
I have been to this shop. It is like Tenet.

Tried no. 50 as 94 not around.

I can only rate 4/10. So many things not allowed.

Next time, if no 77, 94 or 36 I will not take
Hahaha

seems like the kind i like, older but give good service. anyone got expereince there
EK has been around for very long oredi..... maybe more than 20 years. It is very popular amongst the locals as it is a budget joint.
RM65 entrance fee and RM100 for full service.... some ladies allow 2nd shot (rm150).
Many ladies can do 3 holes.

Entrance fee used to be RM60.... but increase to RM65 only few months back (actually is 63 + 2 for CD).

36 (Joey) is one of the AngPai. In her mid 40s liao but figure still slim. Veteran ML who used to work in various Singapore HCs like Far East, Miramar, Balmoral etc until she was busted.
Kenna blacklisted and until now still unable to enter in SGP. Worked for awhile in KL before persuaded by her jiemei to come to this joint.
Has been here almost 10 years and a favourite among the local Ah Peks. Need to make advance booking for her.